Hola mi familia!!!
Como Estan todos!!! I hope you had the very best week ever!! I am so glad that you all had a very special fathers day yesterday!! Daddy I thought of you the whole day long! When I got up I sang the happy birthday song to you so I hope you were able to here it clear down here in Costa Rica! And in my little branch the primary kids sang a cute little fathers day song for all the dads. It was a very special day as well!! But I thought about all of you and how very grateful I am to have such great examples of outstanding fathers in my family!! So happy Fathers day Casey and Seth also. Thanks for all you do and who you both are!!!
This week has been a tough one emotionally and spiritually! Our little family is having a couple of doubts about getting married and baptized. So we have been working so hard to help them get over their doubts about marriage! I don’t think I have ever prayed so hard in my whole life. All my thoughts and all my prayers are toward this little family! I want them to feel the same thing that I feel with my family that I know they can be together forever! That problems that they might be having can be understood better by applying the gospel in their lives! Problems will still happen and fights will occur but they will know that love is forever. And that the silly little problems that we might have in this life is just for a short time that eternity is our goal! Eternal life is our greatest desire! So pray for this little family that the their hearts will be softened and they will come to know that this is true! That marriage is ordained of God! I know they will be baptized. I know that God is a God of miracles and that he can do all things! I know because I have seen many miracles in my life. I have seen his hand work in ways that I thought before was impossible! So keep this little family in your prayers!
I never thought that I could care about people the way I care for the people here! I hurt and I cry for them! I think about them more than I do myself and I LOVE it! I love not thinking about myself. I love helping them resolve their problems. It is hard at times and at times I think possibly that my heart might break! But I know that it is so much better and I want them to have them feel the peace that this gospel can bring in their lives! I understand just a little part of the grand love that God has for us! I know that His heart breaks when we don’t do things that we should do! I want to always do what is right I don’t want to make him feel disappointed! I feel like king Limonhi when he said, I will give up all my sins to know thee! I love this because I feel the same way. I will give up everything to know God more! To feel of His spirit stronger to feel of His love deeper! I will give up all to know him more! I want to be different and I want to be better everyday!! I love this gospel because it is a gospel of hope that we can change. We can become better and if we fall then repentance is there to make us whole again! The Atonement is there to make us free!
Today we went to the beach with our zone. It was beautiful! It was a hidden beach so it is not well known to tourists and it was beautiful!! I will send pictures. I can’t right now because I hardly don’t have time. I have to catch the bus back to our area but I will next week for sure!!! But we all got a lot of sun, so my tan lines just got a little stronger! lol! I for sure want you all to come back and see Costa Rica! It is beautiful and walking to the beach there were monkeys in the trees who were screaming at us and it is funny they are little meanies because they throw fruit at you! It is awesome here in this area! I get to experience a lot of amazing things and see amazing stuff!! SO I will for sure send pictures next time so you can see how beautiful Costa Rica is too!!
Well my most amazing family!! I love you so so much! Siempre remember that I love you and that you are in all my prayers! I pray that you are happy and healthy and most of all that you know that our Heavenly Father loves you all so so much! I love this gospel I love the mission that I can come to know my Savior in such a personal way. I am so thankful that I have this opportunity not to think about myself but to think of others and try to treat them the way that my Savior would treat them! One thing I have learned in my mission is that the love of our Savior for each and everyone of us is eternal! I have learned that the Atonement is real and that it changes lives. It makes someone whole not just from pecados but from every thing that is keeping us from being more like our Heavenly Father! I love the Atonement I might not fully understand it but I love learning more about it and I love feeling its power in my own life! I love my Savior for loving me so much to sacrifice for me!
I Love you all! Try in this week to be a little better, to remember our Savior just a little bit more. I know that if we do that, we will feel His love more strongly and powerfully in our lives and we will have His Spirit to be with us always which is the greatest thing we can have. Like the Nephites said the thing they desired most was the holy ghost and that same desire is in our hearts as well that we desire siempre to have the holy ghost in out lives!
Thanks for all your love!
Love always and forever
Hermana Turnbaugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment