Hola mi familia!!!
How is the most wonderful family doing!?! I hope you had the best fourth of July ever!! I thought of you all day and I sang the star spangle banner a couple of time in the street as we were working. I am pretty sure people that I was a little crazy but I am very proud of my country! So I am glad you had fun and you were able to spend time together!! That is so exciting that the front yard has a for sell sign or a for sale sign coming soon!!! Oh how exciting! But I for sure will pray so that everything will go as planned!!
I am fine! Sorry I didn’t write on Monday we didn’t have Pday because today we went to the Temple and it was seriously so wonderful! I haven’t been to the Temple for more than 7 months now and I was missing it so so much!! It was so wonderful to feel the spirit in that most holy of places!! It was so incredible not to think about anything but just communicate to my Heavenly Father and feel His love!! It was special because I got a little emotional and the little man that I talked to said it is very special because she is here with you! It was a very neat and spiritual experience! I am glad I was able to go it was exactly what I needed! I love the Temple! It is so true that it is truly the House of God a place of love and beauty! My goal after my mission is to go ever week to the Temple and renew my convenios with my Heavenly Father! I want to have a family goal that all of us should go to the Temple every week no matter if we are in different states but everyone of us should go and feel of the spirit as we sit in the house of our Lord. How incredible is that!! I learned so much. How to be better and what I need to change in my life! I love learning more about my Savior and the plan that God has created for us!! It is the closes place that we have in the earth closest to our Heavenly Father and how wonderful that in Colorado we will be able to have two temples in our state!!
This week we have been working so hard. We are teaching 4 families and 2 of them came to church Sunday which was wonderful! One in particular are so wonderful! They absolutely loved church and we had a lesson with them yesterday and the father knelt and prayed for the first time with his family! It was an amazing sight to see. I know that Prayer is real! And when we pray in our families there is a power that surrounds that family and they are literally closer to the power of God! But it was even more special because their little daughter that has 12 years came running after me and said Oh please can I say the next prayer when you come back! This family has expressed that they feel something different and we testified that it is the Spirit testifying that this is true! One thing I have learned on my mission is that we have difficultdades pero God will never close a door without opening another one! We just have to be patient and have faith that not matter what God will help us through all our problems however little or big they might be! Maybe with this one family that doesn’t what anything to do with the church was just an opportunity to see if we wouldn’t get disanimaded and stop working but he wanted to see our obedience and diligence in Him!! And if we push through the hard times, their is always a rainbow after the storm!!
I love all of you so much! I pray for each and everyone of you and I am so blessed to have you as my family! It is such an amazing thing to know that we will and are a forever family a lot of families don’t know this! They don’t even think it could be possible! But it is and we can! All families can be together forever! I know the Priesthood is real. I have seen a lot of miracles in my mission though the power of the Priesthood! I am so thank that I have a dad, brothers and brother in law that hold and use their priesthood to bless their and their families lives! It is incredible that with this same amazing power God created the world. That Christ used this power to heal the sick and raise the dead and even now this same power is here on the earth that can seal families together for time and all eternity!! I love this gospel! I love that I am able to testify of the love that God has for each and everyone of us!!
I love you have the best week ever!!!
Cuidase!!
Forever and always!!!
Hermana Turnbaugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment