Hola Mi Familia Hermosa!!!
How is everyone doing!?! Oh my word the house looks absolutely amazing so beautiful!!! It is like a whole new house!!! If I was there is would defiantly want to buy it!! I Just know that it will sell so fast for the price you want!! So exciting!!!!
I am so glad that all of you will be able to go to Parowan this weekend! How very special to get to together with the family and remember all those that we love so very much! I know that grandma and grandpa will be so happy that we still get together even if there not there in person but I know they will be there in spirit! So I am so happy that you will all be there to see them all!! Give everyone a big hug and that I love them all!!!!
So yesterday my companion had her first month check up with president Galvez! It was wonderful! There was only three new missionaries that came in with her so it was a small group but it was very special!! President talked with us trainers’ and he expressed how proud he was of us and that he has a lot of confidence in us and he knows that no matter where we are we will work hard and that he loves us very much! It was very special to hear that from him because at times in the mission we have difficulties and some times our investigators don’t get baptized or we just have some really hard weeks! But it was good to hear that that even though, despite of our weaknesses, he can see past that and he knows who we can become! But I was a little scared though! So after the meeting President said that we are going to leave but before I need to speak with sister Turnbaugh first in my office! In my mind I was like what did I do? what did my companion say to him? But I was thinking I am very obedient so I wont have to worry. So he said come into my office and he asked me about what I am going to do for my schooling? Have you talked to your parents? I said yes and that no matter what I will be going up to school in January one way or another. He said that is great because I want you to say here till November change! So I will be coming home on November 22! So that is good because I will be home for THANKSGIVING WHOOP WHOOP!! But I feel really good about that date. I feel that it is the date that the Lord needs me to return! So yes I will be home in November 22. He said that the secretaries will be calling to ask what airport I will be flying into the end of this month or in august! But I can’t believe that I have only four months left! time goes by so quickly!!!
So it is seriously a blessing mom that you wrote me and said that I have a position in January!! The Lord seriously answers my prayers because I have been praying a lot lately what I am going to do when I get home and I know that the Lord is directing my path! He knows exactly where I need to be at the right moments!! So thank you mom for looking into that for me that means so much!!
We have been working really hard to maintain our cute families. There is one that is progressing and they have a date for the 23rd so pray with all your hearts that they will be baptized so they can become an eternal family!! Because that is why we are here to become forever families!! One elder yesterday said that he had the amazing opportunities to see one of his families he baptized when he started his mission enter in the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity with their families!! What a special experience. I hope and pray that one day I will be able to enter in the temple with my recent convert and see them make sacred covenants with the Lord what an incredible experience!! Like it says in my blessing when I was set apart as a missionary, it says your work is not done until they receive the blessings of the temple! And it is correct! Baptism is only the first door but the temple is how we can live for ever with God forever!! I wish that when I started my mission I could have understood that a little more! That is why I am so glad that I have this opportunity to train and tell teach the new missionaries what the obra missional is and what is our purpose to baptize families that one day they can enter into the temple and to be sealed forever as a family!! This is such an amazing plan that God has made for us!! How beautiful his gospel how very special is families!!! I love my family I hope you all know that I love you all. I know that we are a forever family!! That we will be with our loved ones for all of eternity if we endure to the end and always renew our covenants with our Heavenly Father!! I know the world is hard but God loves us and he will always make it possible to return to him!! I love this gospel more than I can possibly say!!! I am forever changed because of my Savior and is amazing Atonement! I know with every fiber of my being the Atonement is real that it cleanses you from the inside out!! I understand the Atonement more when I read in alma 26 when Aaron is teaching King Lamonai and after Aaron teaches with power and authority the king prays to our Heavenly Father and says I will give up all my sins to know thee! I love this because when we give up our sins no matter how big or little if we give them up we will come to know our Savior in a very personal way!! I love my Savior! I know he lives and he loves me!! I know he died for me and I know he lives for me that one day I can return to his presence! How amazing will that day be when we can look across the space of time and come to fully understand the true and great plan that God has created for us!!! Do everything in your power this week to use the Atonement in your lives let the Atonement heal what ever wounds we might have, and become completely whole through the Atonement! I know that if we do we will feel Gods love in our lives more abundantly!! I love you all! Thank you for all you do for me!!!
Love always and forever
Hermana Turnbaugh















No comments:
Post a Comment