Hola Mi Hermosa Familia!!!
How is everyone this week!?! It sounds like you have been having so so much fun!!! How fun that Laren and Lindsey came to visit I miss them, I miss all of you so so much!!! Oh Brynnie thank you for sharing that cute photo album of Tys birthday! Your kids are so big and oh my word that little TRU is so soooooo cute he just makes me smile. I can’t wait to hold him and Baby Bella how fun!!!! Did Faythie cut her own hair? How exciting that mom and dad will be watching Kiss and Seth’s kids for a couple of days!! I know the kids will just love it!!
Oh Kiss and Seth thank you so much for the birthday card and money!! You both are just so thoughtful!! I bought a umbrella with your money because for the last month I have been soaking wet!! So thank you! It helped me out so much!! Oh and I pretty much just died laughing at what your little primary kids said!! So cute but my favorite was when one little kid said “Do you like Costa Rica? do they have church!?”! LOL!! Oh and the other one little girl said hi my name is Maddy I like monkeys! And they were all so cute right so thank you that made my entire day!!! Because I don’t get a lot of letters in the mail so it was special to get one for you guys!! Oh and oh my word baby Bella is beautiful and she has BROWN eyes wow!! She looks a lot like Seth. How fun to have a brown eyed beauty in your family!!! Oh I can’t wait to see them and hold them!!
So our week has been hard but good because I am learning so much!! I know that right now in my mission Heavenly Father wants me to learn patience and humility! He is trying to see if that through trails we will give up or we will keep going and working hard! I know that everything happens for a reason! And maybe right now we don’t have a lot of investigators but the Lord is preparing us to teach his children that are chosen and ready! We might need to teach a lot of people until we can find the chosen that the Lord is preparing! I know that my testimony is what will make the difference! I feel like my setting a part blessing is coming true in this week! Because in my blessing when President Polson set me apart he said that people can dispute doctrine but they can never deny your testimony and share your testimony with those that contradict the doctrine and bear strong testimony in the Book of Mormon! I have done that so much this week. Well for the past little while where people have been more than ever disputing the doctrines of Jesus Christ but we can show them scriptures but they don’t understand and in those moments is when my companion and I need to testify, to bear powerful testimonies! I know that the people we have talked to will remember our testimony and remember the spirit that they have felt as we bore our testimonies!! But I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that no matter what other people might say or think I know that this church is true! That Christ is perfect! That the plan that God has made is perfect and it helps us to return to him!! I am so blessed to have my testimony and that I can share it everyday!!
Yes next week we have changes but I don’t know who has changes, me or my companion! I won’t know until Saturday night or Sunday! But I feel like I will finish my mission here in this area! The members don’t want me to leave. They say they are going to call President or lock me in their house so I can’t leave!! I would feel good about staying here because after this cambio I just have one more left. Just 12 more weeks can you believe that? I can’t the time so flies by!! It is so true what Laren said when he was about to finish his mission that the mission is like driving in your car for a long time and when you realized where you are, you are in the place where you were driving to! It is like the mission. It is true looking back I am like where did the time go! Didn’t I just start my mission? Sometimes I feel that way! LOL!! But I am so so so so glad I made this decision to serve a mission!! Like Adam my cousin said, You will never regret going on a mission but you might regret not going! How true that is!! I am so glad that I am here that I am having this amazing experience!! I am changing and can become better!! I love that!! I am so blessed to everyday wear my Saviors name on my chest and represent Him! I love Him! I know this is His work!! I am so thankful for his Atonement! I can feel it in my life everyday!!!
So here in Nicoya yes it is hot but it also rains so so much right now because it is the rainy season but it is super hot during the morning but in the afternoon it rains and when I say rains it pours. I have never seen it rain so hard! and with lightening that just lights up the sky one right after another!! It is cool but sometimes I am a little scared lol!! But I love the weather here though I like the hot now!!!
Oh mom to answer the question of what house I would like to come home to is I would like to come to the new house but it really don’t matter if you are in the old house both are great!! And the ward? I know a lot of people in Kiss’s ward too, so it doesn’t matter to me either way. I will just be happy to be with my family again!!
Well I love you all!! I will pray so hard this week that the house will sell! I know it will!!! Have a fun time Seth and Crystal be safe!! Oh and I won’t be able to write until Wednesday! I love you all so much!!!
Love always and forever
Hermana Turnbaugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment