Costa Rica

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8/8/2011

Oh my Hermosa Familia!!!


How is everyone doing!?! It sounds like a lot of stuff is happening with everyone how exciting!!!! Congrats on buying a new house Laren and Lindsey your house looks beautiful!!!!! I hope you enjoy it! What amazing and wonderful blessings you are having in your life! Look and see if we put God first and work as hard as we can He will bless us! What a wonderful time in your lives right now!! See through trails and hardships brings blessings and love!

Oh how exciting that Crystal and Seth will be going on a cruise how fun for them!! Be safe!! And that will be special to be able to watch their kids while they will be gone those kids will never forget that experience of staying with grandma and grandpa! Oh how fun and exciting time we are having in our lives right now!! So Casey will be starting back up at school? When I get back Case can I come and talk to your students so that I can keep up on my spanish?!

Oh and Brynnie thanks for the pictures of your cute kids they are so big I kind of wanted to cry because I feel they are just so big and Faythie oh my word she is so big!! Where did the time go!!! I hope they will remember me their aunt tookie! Oh no I get a little butterflies in my stomach thinking about it!! So I try not to!!! LOL!!

This week was a good week!! Yes our little family is doing great!! They are so excited about everything. They come to church early sometimes even beat us to the church which is so fun to see! I can just feel their spirit to do what is good! They want to do what is good and keep strong in the church!! And it is so fun to see that the daughter, her name is Jaclyn, she is 12 and she wants to get her personal progress medallion but to get it now she has to read the entire Book of Mormon so she has started reading it and she loves it! She marks the verses that she likes most or draws a flower around the number which it so special to see her love for the Book of Mormon already! We will keep working hard with them that they will be strong and faithful members!!

We have also been working really hard to find new families as well! We have found some but we will see how they will progress! But I love finding families because that is truly what it is all about! Sometime the heartache is horrible when they don’t accept the gospel because you know that they can change and they can have blessings that they don’t even understand! We have also been working with less actives which is really good because they just have forgotten the feeling of the spirit in their lives! But it is so very important as members to visit them or just to give them a quick call to tell them how important they are to us and to God because they are His children and we need to show them our love! That is why visiting teaching and home teaching is so inspired of the Lord. When we do our visits we will come to know of the needs of the people in our ward and we can help them to overcome some of their trails that they might have with the church! Try to do all your visiting teaching and home teaching this month. It is inspired because members need our help and we can do or say something that will change their lives!!

We have only 3 more weeks in this change. We have changes the 31st of August. I can’t believe how fast the time goes! But we are working hard and helping to strengthen this branch! It is so incredible to work for the Lord! It truly is so incredible! It is at time very disheartening but the feeling of joy is worth all the pain that I might feel!! I have been reading the Book of Mormon. What a truly incredible book it is what power it has in our lives! I know that if we are missing something in our lives or if we are not happy it is because we are not reading the Book of Mormon! It changes lives if someone will put its teaching into practice! It teaches us what we must do to be happy. What we must do to live with God again!! At times I cannot put the Book of Mormon down! It is amazing!! I just read this morning 3 nefi when Christ comes to the Americas and because of His infinite love He shows His marks and wounds to the people. He blesses them and teaches and prays for them!! Oh how truly Christ loves us! My favorite part is when he blesses the children and he weeps because of the love He has for them! And then he invites each and everyone of us to be as little children! While I was looking at Brynnie and Casey’s kids today it is true we need to become like them who is eager to learn and when we tell them no, they obey because of the love they have for their parents! Are we like that? Do we obey our Heavenly Father in all that he commands us to do? If we obey His commandments it is because we truly have a love for our Heavenly Father and our Savior! Like children obey their parents! I love the Book of Mormon every time I read it I want to be better!! I can’t wait to start my own family( LOL I know dad I have a lot of time until I think about children!!LOL!!) and to study the scriptures together that my kids can have the protection that they need in the world! I want to start good traditions like the ones we have in our family because that is the only way a family can withstand all the temptation of this world!

I love this Gospel! I love my Savior!! He is my truest bestest friend He is my Savior and Redeemer!! This is His Gospel and it is perfect because He is perfect!! I love you all! Thank you for everything that you do for me!!

Love always and forever

Hermana Turnbaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment