Costa Rica

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/4/2011

Hola mi Familia!!


Oh it sounds like everyone is doing so great. But I am so sorry that you haven’t been feeling to well mom! I hope that you feel a little better this week!! It is horrible to feel sick. That is so funny that you were sick this week because I was too! My stomach didn’t feel good at all and I had a fever but it was only for 24 hours and I went out and worked the next day but I feel fine now! So I hope that your little stomach feels better this week too!!

But Brynnioe thanks so so so so much for writing me it means so much and yes I forgive you but it was so good to hear about your cute little family and I loved your pictures. It seriously made my whole day!! So thank you!! But how is Laren doing in his fire academy? Is he doing well? Is he loving it. I know that he is because he is my brother and he is awesome because I am awesome lol!!! No just Joking!! Well I love you all so much. Thank you for your emails and your love.

Dad thank you for your email!! I do remember that special day. Thank you for sharing that experience with me! It made my day to know that you hold that letter so close to your heart that means so so much more than I think you know!! I love you and thanks for always being the best example to me!! You and mom are the best friend in the world. Thank you for loving me and always helping me to be better!

So this week was great!! We found a cute girl. She is about 30 years old. She is divorced and has a 10 year old son! We found her when we went to go visit another investigator and she was there. We have been teaching her and she is awesome!! She has come to church now 2 times and sat through the Saturday morning session and the Sunday morning session of conference as well! She loved it and was moved by the talk! We taught her the other day about the plan of salvation. The Spirit was so strong in the lesson! We taught her about the 3 degrees of Gloria and she cried! I testified that I know that I was sent to Costa Rica for a reason and one of them was to find her and share this message with her and as I testified of that I felt the Spirit so strong that her and I started crying!! We put a baptismal date with her for the 16th of April! She is awesome and I can see how the gospel is changing her life! She is happier and I can tell and know that she knows that this is true! I love that! When you can see a light come on in her eyes when she hears of our message! This is what I live for when the Spirit touches her heart and testifies that this gospel is true and that this gospel brings happiness!!

Conference was so good!! I loved it!!! I watched in our capilla and in spanish! I can understand mostly everything but it is still not the same in spanish! But it still was so awesome!! I loved president Eyring talk on the Saturday morning session and Eder Bednards well ok to-do!! But seriously I love conference and when I saw President Monson I felt the Spirit testifying that he is the Prophet of God that we have a living Prophet and Apostles here on earth that lead and guide us and helps us to become better children of God!! Seriously what a blessing it is to have two temples in Colorado!! What a blessing for the members in Colorado!! Wow our Heavenly Father truly loves us! But I thought about questions that can help me and my investigators and everyone of my questions were answered! I love that because it wasn’t the words that they spoke it was the Spirit that taught me! I am so thankful to have this gospel in my life. I know with out a shadow of a doubt that this is the True and Living Gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today!! That he leads and guides his church through living Prophets!! I am thankful for Thomas S Monson he is so wonderful I know that he speaks with God and gives us direction and counsel that God wants us to know!!

I love you all! Thanks for everything that you are and do for me!! I love you!!

Love Hermana Turnbaugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment