Mi Hermosa Familia!!!
How is everyone doing!?! Is little Bella and Ciara feeling any better I so hope so!! I hope that everyone is doing so well and everyone is happy and healthy!!!
Happy Birthday big E! I hope you have the best birthday ever! I Love you so mas! You are getting so big!
I hope you all had a great week and I know that this week will even be better!!! I love you all. Thanks for always keeping me updated!
Oh how is Laren doing in fire academy!?! Does he like it? Is it hard work? I haven’t heard from them for a while. I hope they are loving it in Florida!
Well..... this week wasn’t what I was praying for but I am trying to be positive and I know that everything happens for a reason! So Ronald went to San Jose to get his papers and there is something wrong with his papers and he is not able to get them. The people in migration said he has to go to Nicaragua and take them out that way! But he is scared because Costa Rica and Nicaragua doesn’t have the best relationship and he is scared that if he leaves he might not be able to return. So we are kind of stuck and they can’t get married or baptized! It was a really hard thing for us this week because they are such an awesome family but God knows their needs better than us and we are going to keep working so hard and hopefully a miracle will happen and he will be able to receive his papers!! I want this for them so much because I have see the change the gospel has brought into their lives. They are different people and I know that they will receive so much more when they are baptized and receive the holy ghost! And in one year they can go to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity!! I want this for them but I also learned this week to have patience and to trust in God in all things! Patience is so hard but I know it is a celestial law! And I am defiantly developing patience because I realized I am not a very patient person but I am learning to become a better person!
I am excited to start a new month! And change the things that didn’t work in the last month! My companion and I have a lot of goals and this month will be the best month ever!!!!
So our 92 year old investigator is probably the cutest little old man. We have been teaching him and he is awesome!! He wants to be baptized this Saturday so we are working towards this date!! He is so alert he understands everything and he did come to church and it was the cutest thing ever. It made me want to cry. So we go to his house to pick him and his daughter up and the daughter said Dad lets go they are here! And when he came into the front room he was carrying a cane and he had a cute little white shirt on and he said out loud, lets Go with a big smile on his face! When we went to church it was so cute. During the santa cena as they gave him the bread and the water he would say thank you so loud to the men passing the sacrament! It was so cute!! He loved church. He only stayed the first hour but still he loved it and all the members were so nice to him and welcomed him!! It was so cute!!
Today for Pday we went to Christ! LOL! Here in Perez there is a big statue of Christ!! on the top of a mountain and today we went with our district and some members which was so fun!! It was a big hike up to him but we did it!! So here are some pictures of the statue!!
Well my most wonderful family I love you so so much!! Thanks for all your love and support that you give me!! I love you all! Thanks for loving this gospel and teaching your children to love the gospel because more than you know your children are watching your examples. I remember when I was little and going up to Mom and Dads room and seeing Mom on her knees praying to her Heavenly Father alone and I would sit there and watch her and that memory is so strong. I will always remember that memory of watching Mom and Dad hand in hand praying together to Heavenly Father for our family and blessing each one of their children! These memories have shaped who I am!! So thank you all for your examples to me! I hope that on day I can be an example to you all and to my own children by the way I love the Lord!
Love you always and forever!!
Hermana Turnbaugh



















No comments:
Post a Comment